Quality is not an option with Marvin; it’s a Tradition
Marvin Windows and Patio Doors is one of the premier window and door manufacturers in the market today. They’re a favorite of both contractors and homeowners because their service and quality is second to none.
Marvin offers a wide array of options to make your project come alive. Building a new home? Marvin has over 11,000 different door and windows in standard sizes available for your project. If you’re replacing older windows in your home, Marvin offers both alum clad wood or fiberglass windows to make your home both more attractive and energy efficient.
Low maintenance – Marvin’s exterior cladding doesn’t just offer exceptional protection against the elements — our standard finish actually means less work for you, and beautiful windows and doors for years.
High performance – Marvin windows & doors are independently tested and rated for Air Infiltration, Water Penetration, & Structural Performance (wind pressure) then certified by two organizations:
- WDMA – Window & Door Manufacturers Association
- NFRC – National Fenestration Rating Council
- Primed or Natural Wood – Ponderosa Pine
- Aluminum Clad (16 standard colors – Store White, Bahama Brown, Pebble Gray, Medium Bronze, Evergreen)
- Select Colors – Ebony, Wineberry, Sierra White, Cadet Gray, Cashmere, Cascade Blue, Coconut Cream, Hampton Sage, Cobalt Blue, Suede, Gun Metal or custom color match
- Primed or Natural Wood
- Select Colors – Liberty Bronze, Bright Silver, Copper
- Removable Grilles
- Authentic Divided Lite
- Simulated Divided Lite
- Many design styles to choose from
- Doors & Windows: Bronze, Satin, Taupe, White, Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished and Satin Chrome, Antique Brass
Limited 10 year warranty is extended to all end users of Marvin Windows and Doors. Your Marvin product is warranted to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship. The insulated glass in your Marvin product is warranted against visual obstruction thru the glass caused by seal failure for a period of 20 years from date of original purchase.* (*See full Marvin warranty for Terms and Conditions.)